- Tax Advice.
- Absolution of inquiries sent by the client.
- Preparation and / or revision of the writings of response to the inspection requirements made by the Administration, according to coordination with your Company.
- Evaluation and suggestions on the types of information and / or additional documentation that should be delivered to the Administration.
- Design of fiscal agendas adapted to the needs of the…
- Advice on contentious and non-contentious procedures in administrative headquarters.
- Timely information of the new tax regulations.
- Support needed in meetings with the tax authorities.
- In-House Training.
- Diagnosis of the Tax Situation in general and identification of its main areas of risk and opportunities for improvement.
- Review of Affidavits of Income Tax, General Sales Tax, Temporary Tax on Net Assets and other applicable taxes according to the economic sector.
- Evaluation of the tax implications derived from the adoption of IFRS.
- Evaluation of possibilities to modify or reduce payments on account of Income Tax.
- Advice for review of internal procedures for the determination, control, declaration and payment of taxes.
- Review of Fixed Assets and the acceptance of their depreciation for tax purposes.
- Review and qualification of pre-operational expenses, development expenses, exploration expenses and other capitalizable investments, as well as the evaluation of their tax and accounting treatment.
- Tax Due Dilligence for the purchase or sale of companies.
IN CHARGE OF:
Luciano Gamarra, Esq.
(511) 444-7903 Anexo: 103